The India Fellow selection process is extensive and exhaustive. Our application to cohort invite ratio is 50:1. Before you go ahead, here is the eligibility criteria for applying to the fellowship selection process :-
- You are between 21 to 28 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be before fellowship begins
- You are an Indian citizen
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
The selection to India Fellow is a 4-step process
- Applicants fill a detailed online application form. Application for our next (12th) cohort will open on 1st December 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic conversation with our team member.
- Candidates are also encouraged to write a 1000 word essay on a social issue close to their heart.
- Those who qualify after that, will be invited for an assessment day in one of our centers at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Bangalore.
Final selections will be announced, 45 days prior to the commencement date of the fellowship.