Vision: A future where leaders in all spheres of life are driven by compassion, commitment and understanding of the social challenges that India faces and have a deep desire to make a difference.
Mission: Our mission is to engage young Indians in nation building. We want young Indians to get exposed to the myriad social challenges that India is facing and find their leadership potential, shape their futures and make a difference.
Objective: Create a learning platform for young Indians who undergo a 13 month long journey of discovering their own leadership potential. It includes training, mentor-ship, reflections and hands-on work experience with a grassroots organization working on social issues.
We are looking for potential leaders of tomorrow. We believe that these leaders should exhibit certain values which are at the heart of a leadership journey. The fellows, fellowship team, partners and all other associates would be expected to live by these values.
- Authenticity: Be true to oneself and others without fear. Congruence between thought and actions.
- Openness to Learning: Committed to learn and also help others learn.
- Humility: Patience, a humble approach to service combined with good humour.
- Flexibility and Adaptability: Ability to be flexible and adaptable when facing difficult situations.
- Commitment to Social Change: Committed to explore ways your own personal role in bringing about social change in the society.
- Perseverance: Persistence in doing something that you believe in despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.