Before you go ahead, here is the eligibility criteria for applying to the fellowship selection process :-
- You are between 21 to 28 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be before fellowship begins
- You are an Indian citizen
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
The selection to India Fellow is a 4 step process
1] Applicants fill a detailed online application form. The 2018 applications is being accepted till 30th November 2017 for the cohort starting in February 2018. We will also have another cohort starting in July 2018 and the applications for the same will be accepted from 1st December 2017 onward.
2] Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic conversation with the India Fellow team.
3] Those who qualify after that, work over short field-cum-written assignment.
4] Post this they will be invited for an assessment day and personal interview in one of our centres – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai.
Final selections will be announced only after the personal interview 45 days prior to the commencement date of the fellowship.