Before you go ahead, here is the eligibility criteria for applying to the fellowship selection process :-
- You are between 20 to 28 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be before fellowship begins
- You are an Indian citizen
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
The selection to India Fellow is a 4 step process
1] Applicants fill a detailed online application form. The 2018 cohort applications will be accepted from 1st September 2017 onward.
2] Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic conversation with the India Fellow team.
3] Those who qualify after that, work over short field-cum-written assignment.
4] Post this they will be invited for an assessment day and personal interview in one of our centres – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai.
Final selections will be announced only after the personal interview 45 days prior to the commencement date of the fellowship.