Before you go ahead, here is the eligibility criteria for applying to the fellowship selection process :-
- You are between 20 to 28 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by July 2017 before fellowship begins
- You are an Indian citizen
- You are ready for a 13 month full time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that this is not just a job and will expect you to be engaged 24X7 in the process with the community
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
The selection to India Fellow is a 4 step process
1] Applicants fill a detailed online application form. The 2017 cohort applications was accepted from 1st Dec ’16 to 10th Mar ’17 and the process is closed now.
2] Shortlisted candidates will go through a telephonic conversation with the India Fellow team. This will be from 1st to 31st Mar ’17.
3] Those who qualify after that, work over short field-cum-written assignment from 1st to 10th Apr ’17.
4] Post this they will be invited for an assessment day and personal interview in one of our centres – Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad. This will be between 15th to 30th Apr ’17.
Final selections will be announced only after the personal interview 2 months prior to the commencement date of the fellowship.